Important MVR Process Information

We recently updated our Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) policy to create a faster, more streamlined process for users. For all states/U.S. Territories (excluding Utah, Pennsylvania and Puerto Rico), we no longer require proof of MVR documentation be sent to Sterling Volunteers. However, you are still responsible for completing, obtaining and maintaining appropriate state registration and consent forms. Additionally, all appropriate state registration and consent forms must be made available to Sterling Volunteers and/or Sterling upon request.

Below are the MVR forms for California, New Hampshire and Washington:

To run MVR searches in PA, PR, or UT please contact us.

If you have any questions, please email us at or contact your Account Manager.